Monday, October 20, 2003

50+ Emails

And more than 40 of them is SPAM!

For Interested Writers and/or Comic Artists

For writers, there's NaNoWrMo in November, which is one whole month full dedicated to churning out a novel (never mind revising, just start writing!). It's probably the equivalent of a 24-hour comic in comics, but uh, I don't think anyone these days can churn out a novel in 24 hours.

NaNoMangO (don't ask why) is the, uh, alternative to those who are gifted with the skill of knowing how to actually draw (which sadly does not include me).

The Call of Cthulhu

I'm done with The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror courtesy of Vin and I'm now moving on to some Lovecraftian horrors.

Of course I happened to be having the weirdest dreams for the past few days (complete with blood, gore, killings, and encounters of the supernatural sort)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home