Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Onslaught

Let me see. There's rain, rain, and more rain. And while classes were cancelled in certain parts of Metro Manila, Quezon City wasn't one of them. So I did brave the storm, literally, to go to class.

Of course umbrellas were littered everywhere and I suspect umbrella theives should turn up right around this time. And I tried updating my blog from the school but the Internet was so slow that people were looking at everyone else as even blog browsing took five minutes each. All while the rain pecked the glasses of the air-conditioned room we were in.

Commercial

Among my list of links I never thought I'd find, here's an interview with George R. R. Martin. Of all people, by Gamepro. Then click here for a Flash movie of his comic.

The Woods is Shyamalan's next movie, and apparently, BBC is ressurecting its Hitchhiker's Guide radio series.

Thesis

Well, my blockmates can't make up their mind. So now we're doing an actual book rather than just an ebook. And I need to get sponsors, at least P5,000 worth. In three weeks.

All my deadlines have also been moved back, which means my final drafts should be in by the end of the month. And I was planning to work on them intensively during sem break...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home