Sunday, August 31, 2003

Still Sick

I wonder if I should give up talking altogether and start learning sign language?

Maybe this would be a good experiment: how far nods and waves can take you in a university.

But alas, I will be seeing my crush and I can't not talk to her.

It's September

Which means there's six weeks to go before the semester ends. *sigh*

I mean you've seen how students cram. You should see *how* teachers cram and the syllabus gets dwindled.

An Exercise in Procastination

Finally updated my links and as bloggers should know by now, is something that keeps on getting postponed since you just want to type and hit the "posts" button without worrying about the layout. But alas, there's some organization in having your links at the sidebar rather than in the entry itself since one week later, you'll be searching your own archives for links you mentioned which would actually have been helpful if you had listed it in the sidebar.

Acrobat Reader 6

I just sooooooo love it. You can even select the text, among other things. Unfortunately, this feature only works if the person who made the pdf in the first place made these options available (like DVDs, while they are capable of so much, not everyone maximizes their features). Which basically excludes all those pdfs you download from Kazaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home