Monday, August 25, 2003

Flunked Theology Midterms

'nuff said.

LRT 2 Lives!

The LRT 2 connecting Sta. Lucia (passing through Katipunan) to Cubao has been up two months ago. Of course I didn't know of it was open to the public. Apparently, it is and took my first ride from Katipunan to Cubao (which took what, 3 minutes tops?). I guess it's easier now to get from school to my house since I don't need to take the jeepney and I can directly take the LRT and MRT routes home. On a side note, the LRT 2 was more spacious, mainly because the seats were smaller and there were significantly less people. It was also more expensive, the dispenser machine costing P12 per ticket, regardless of where you're headed.

Aeon Books

Also managed to visit the place. It's a small quaint shop that apparently doesn't open until 11 am. Not much in terms of SF&F so...

This Week

Can't wait for the bookfair during the weekend. I hope there'll be Terry Pratchett books...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home