Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Summer Marks

Came to school at around 7:15 am thinking that I would need to line up early in order to get my grades early. The line was really long (and when I say long, I mean stretching from the covered courts to the newly constructed church) since today was the sophomore's registration as well as getting of summer marks.

Oh, and then when I was finally at the entrance, I find out juniors and seniors get their grades at 10 am...

The Tradition Continues

After killing three hours to get my grades (and being near the front of the line), well, I do recall than the line involving people with the surname Tan (and those near that) usually have problems getting grades. I mean when getting last sem's marks, we had to wait thirty minutes since the grades haven't arrived yet. The same with the semester before than and the year before. Guess what, today was no different!

I hate it when I'm right.

Again

It occured to me while waiting in line that I might be waiting in vain. Because I only have one subject and that subject is taught by Mr. Pulan. Mr. Pulan does not give grades on time. You end up with an asterisk on the report card and you have to go to the department to claim your grade. I feel this summer is no different.

Again, I hate it when I am right.

Not Yet!

Mr. Pulan was in the department but he hasn't finished checking our final exams yet.

So I woke up early in the morning to be able to come to school by 7 am to get the grade I got for Books of the Century only to find out my final grade hasn't been computed yet. Yes, very productive.

Animatrix

Had to go back to Glorietta (that's me in the Makati area for three straight days!!!) to claim my copy of Animatrix. Still no text message from them so there is a big chance that it hasn't arrived yet.

Fortunately, it did arrive.

Of course it also so happens that the "free mousepad" is thinner than those paper fans.

CCHQ Closed this Saturday and Monday

So don't go there this Saturday and Monday or else it will all be for naught.

On the other hand, please do visit Octopus with all their cutesy stuff which I haven't failed to impress people as of yet. I'm such an evil person.

The Asian Import Soap Opera Wars Begin

Now I know the reason why they're showing this Asian band at GMA 7. They managed to acquire a soap opera of their own featuring handsome Asian men. Again, it's high school, except there's basketball involved. Hmmmm... who will prevail? (One secretly knows Meteor Garden will.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home