Saturday, May 10, 2003

ISP goes haywire

Well, it did slow down to a crawl so much so that even visiting my blog took several minutes. It's working perfectly now though, and just in time as well. Nearly done updating all four blogs...

One of these days though, will have to finally update the links section of this blog. I don't know why but Angel Ace Creator linked me. He probably found me via Dean's site...

Its Raining

I'm sorry. This is such a big deal for me. Especially in light of the fact that electricity (and ISPs) fluctuate during a storm.

Sigurd/Siegfried

Right now though, I'm wondering if these any resource that narrates Sigurd/Seigfried's epic. Even Wagner's opera was based on this Norse myth and well, anthologies tend to give you the shortened version of the story of excerpts (the most famous one is probably his battle with Fafnir the Dragon).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home