Friday, May 09, 2003

Never Trust Someone with Broadband Access

It was stupid of me to click on a link posted by in the mailing list about a "great ad". Sure, it was a great ad, but it's a few megabytes long, so I've been spending the past thirty minutes or so downloading that's two minutes long.

My Very Weird DVD-ROM and CD-R Writer

Scenario 1: *inserts 650 MB generic/Verbatim CD* *success*

Scenario 2: *inserts 700 MB Verbatim-brand CD* *failure*

Scenario 3: *inserts 800 MB generic CD* *success*

Scenario 4: *inserts 700 MB generic CD* *success*

Sudden Impulse

I don't know. While I was at CCHQ, I had a sudden impulse to buy Batman: Child of Dreams which is drawn by Kia Asamiya and translated by Max Alan Collins. And Lone Wolf and Cub. And Blade of the Immortal. Only the fact that I will be in debt for the next few months stopped me. I don't even know why I had the impulse when none was present a few months back (and I know I can borrow Blade from Carlos and probably the other two from Danny).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home