Monday, May 05, 2003

Bag Upgrade

Well, I totally love my new bag. It has pouches with which I can store stuff (and to those who know me, I always seem to be carrying a lot). And the beauty of it all, when I go to the MRT or the malls, I only have to open one of the pouches instead of all four. Hmmmm, makes me wonder if I could sneak in a bomb...

New Stuff

Yey! CCHQ will be restocking their Japanese shipment tomorrow! ^^

And I Will Be Broke 'til the End of the Year

Not that there wasn't a time when I wasn't broke but two future projects have tied up my funds. Which means I'll be cutting back on all the presents I give to people, libres, and even *sniff* my personal luxuries. I'll be skipping lunch for the next eight months but well, I've always been doing that so...

Wearing Out My Welcome

Well, I'm not exactly Mr. Sociable and I've computed that people have a certain tolerance level for me (I am masama, makulit, mayabang, nakakainis, weirdo, stalker, and NR). Two things usually happen: either people break it off with me, or they leave for another country before that could happen. I've known Elbert for four years now and let's just say my time is up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home