Wednesday, December 11, 2002

When calling someone on the mobile phone, I've heard the message "out of coverage area" or "subscriber cannot be reached" but I wasn't prepared for what I heard when I called someone who sent me a text messge:

"The number you are dialing can be contacted through text messaging."

Also got a dozen free copies of Chemical magazine since they came free with the Lord of the Rings premiere ticket. Lugging them around was, well, heavy. Gave them away like wildfire to lighten my load.

Also got two freebies for buying more than five tickets. It was as raffle-like thingie (I could have won a DVD of LotR! Or the RPG...). One was a button of Legolas (I'm looking for a person to give it to). The other was a Fellowship of the Ring VCD.

Of course I was basically out of synch the entire day. But not as horrible as Elbert, who managed to improve his health by the time the Comicol GA was up. *clap* *clap*

And no, Jamie, Elbert has no significant other, or else he wouldn't be single right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home