Monday, December 09, 2002

Eat, sleep, read. That's basically my routine for the past two days. Mom prepared dinner yesterday since it was brother's birthday party and she invited all her relatives over.

Just found out that Ateneo will be selling LotR tickets tomorrow at P300 each. Sooo expensive. And then people (like Carlos) backed out from getting tickets from me. I'm actually getting fifteen tickets tomorrow, six of which are from Garrick (Thank God I met him today so that he can give me money to actually buy the tickets). Which, of course, leaves me broke broke broke and three spare tickets.

And here's a plug: attend the RPG talk on Friday, Dec. 13, 2002, at the Soc Sci Conference Room 1 and 2 from 4:30 - 6:00 pm.

Also saw Elvin at Neutral Grounds (they already have D20 Modern, by the way).

Me: Jobert's coming home on Christmas.

Elvin: When exactly? On Christmas itself?

Me: Ummm, Dec. 24?

Elvin: Who is he? Santa Claus?

Me: By the way, Carlos is leaving for the US as well.

Elvin: Really? Then it's really Christmas!

Meanwhile, I'm setting up an epic-level campaign which I can hopefully run when Jobert and company gets back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home