Friday, December 13, 2002

Busy day today. Actually forgot to do some things but that can't be helped.

First on my list is the fact that I was organizing the RPG talk for LitSoc (Literary Society). Which explains half of the anonymous text messages I've been receiving for the past week. I got two guest speakers from AEGIS, namely Adrian and Alex. Of course Adrian asked if I could bring supplementary materials, which basically means all of my core books. Since I'm the organizer, I did just that. And ummmm, carrying 5 hardbound books is heavy (both in weight and monetary value). I kept getting headaches once I actually managed to put my bag down. A lot of people couldn't even lift my bag.

Before I go on, I'll just interlude with some pics from the UBE event last Saturday. Jobert, here's a pic of your brother's former friend whom he was ranting about during that time we watched the Cowboy Bebop movie in CCP. She won first place, by the way. Here are runner ups Robert and Hazel. And if I'm not mistaken, this is Krizelle. And I miss Tanya. I think I gave her that Digimon she's holding last Christmas (I bought it together with the other Digimon Jobert has hanging around his former car). And of course, Gem-sama together with Robert. Nothing beats these two though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home