Thursday, December 05, 2002

For Ateneans, it's the start of a four-day weekend. For everyone else, it's a three-day rest period. For me, ummm, well, I have classes on Saturday so...

There was a mass today at 9 am for the feast of the Immaculate Conception. Being the irreverent person that I am (actually, I'm Protestant), we scheduled the Comicol meeting at around that time. No excuses not to come since classes were cancelled.

CCHQ hasn't restocked yet since their shipment didn't get delivered yet. It's still stuck in customs. Maybe by tomorrow or Saturday, it'll be in the shop. Until then... Oh yeah, I was going to get Athene the Kurapika plushie but ummmm, someone bought it. And either way, I'm broke.

And why am I suddenly broke? Aside from the debts that have been creeping up, there's the LotR tickets I have to pay when they finally arrive (will they sell them next week or next next week?), I bought a D&D supplement at A Different Bookstore awhile ago and it was priced at P2018. Which is not bad considering Comic Quest was selling the same book for what, P2500? And I have a 10% discount (bringing it something like P1816.2). I guess it's not so bad for a book costing $30.

To put how important this book is, aside from the core books (Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Monsters Manual), there are three other supplements that I consider a must have that just got released this year and is guaranteed to spicen up your D&D RPG gaming experience: Monsters Manual 2 (more meanies!), Epic Level Handbook (literally limitless progression for your character), and Book of Vile Darkness (for evil GMs, hehehe). Now, let's just say I have two out of the three. =)

And while A Different Bookstore now gives paper bags, mine got ruined even before I stepped out of Glorietta. Golly, those paperbags are fragile. Cool design, but fragile nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home