Thursday, October 17, 2002

It's me currently doing what I do best: cramming. I have to submit my nonfiction stories tomorrow and well, there's three more stories to go. Rewriting is tedious as well as editing, but revisiting memory lane can be painful as well. Maybe I'll post these nonfiction stories in my other blog when I have the time. Besides, it's also been quite some time since I last updated that thing.

Actually spent the afternoon doing something I never imagined I'd do: watch basketball. It was the UAAP vs NCAA (or something like that) and it's interesting to see that Ateneo is holding its own against the non-UAAP teams. I was surprised that DLSU lost one game but not surprised that UE has 3 wins since they are a good team. UST is just plain disappointing, especially the game they had awhile ago. They were making dribble errors that caused them to lose the ball. A lot of times.

Last but not least, there's a Powerbooks sale tomorrow until Sunday. 20% off. Only at Megamall and Pasay Road branches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home