Tuesday, October 01, 2002

I'm sure no one is really interested in my emotional state right now but in case anyone's curious...

I'm in despair. Yup, I'm living life like the hopeless maggot I am. Not to worry though, I'm not in the depressive state where it's obvious or I'm emitting this aura of sadness. But still, that doesn't change my situation. How do I know for sure?

Ummm, when I'm going on a rampant spree buying stuff for other people, you know something's wrong. I was even *gasp* thinking of buying for Garrick the Robotech comics that's going to come out. And just to tease Arcina for telling on Sheila a story which she did not reveal the full details, I won't tell her what I got her (who knows, maybe I actually didn't get her something). Anyway, right now, I'm pondering on what to get for Ela's upcoming birthday. I'm the type of person who wants to give to people who constantly decline. ^^ Speaking of person who constantly decline...

Sheila Sheila Sheila! Not Minami but the Sheila who is Tchan's batchmate and Arcina's friend. Grrrrr. What can I get her? Long time no see...

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home