Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Persistence has won the battle again. Made Noelle agree into allowing me to treat her out. Brother's Burger can be expensive, especially since it is only a burger, no matter what stuff they fill it with.

Of course not everything can be won through persistence. Steph still doesn't agree in allowing me to treat her out. As usual, the excuse is that she's busy. (That's an excuse, while is probably true, has been used on me for the past three years.) But then I heard she was able to drop by CCHQ with her friends. *sigh* Honestly, I should know when to quit. It's hopeless. I should get the "hint". Maybe I should jump off a cliff.

Oh yeah, had one of those famous Ambeth Ocampo long exams this afternoon. All I can say is that it's Ambeth. Fail? Most probably. Will it count? Probably not as well. And he did give us the next three weeks as free cut since I'm sure he's going to be busy. Looks like I got my wish of having a holiday. No more Tuesday classes for me until October 8.

I was supposed to hitch a ride with Aaron at 4:30 pm. I fnished the exam at around 2:15. Went to CCHQ afterwards. At 2:45, I realized that I had left something in the classroom. It was a mad rush in the rain as there would be a new class at 3:00 pm. Did I make it? Yes. Was I wet? Yes as well.

Of course I was supposed to meet Aaron at the MORO sports complex. But when I got there, he told me he was in Bellarmine. Oh wow. Nothing like a walk in the rain. When I finally got to Bellarmine, Aaron still wasn't ready to leave as he was waiting for his girlfriend. It was 4:45. His girlfriend sent Aaron a text message that she would be dismissed early. I told Aaron that "early" meant 5:30. He didn't believe me. He was hoping for something like 5:00 pm. She came out at 5:30 pm.

It was also getting dark and Aaron was telling his girlfriend to cut her Philosophy class so that they could go home together. That was the reason, after all, why he waited for her. The girlfriend was indecisive. We ended up waiting until 6 pm to see if Mr. Bulaong would arrive and teach. He did. Girlfriend stayed for class. Aaron dropped me by the gas station near our village. At least he brought me that far (in comparison to dropping me off at Corinthians which is a 20-minute walk away from home).

Came home just in time to watch the last few minutes of Saiyuki. Oh, and managed to catch the season ender of Angel!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home