Monday, September 23, 2002

Bought myself a copy of Arnold Arre's After Eden. I was supposed to get one last Friday but I exactly had P300 and Elbert needed P200 to buy a prepaid card for his phone. Since there were still a couple of copies left at CCHQ and me being who I am, I loaned him the P200. I'll write a review of the graphic novel later.

Today was Mr. Bulaong's birthday. Our Philosophy teacher was a Libra. That's perhaps a vital information as it's on the borderline. I'm a Virgo but only barely. One or two days later and I'd probably be a Libra too. But then again, who am I to discuss something based on a false belief? The sun is the center of the Solar System, not the Earth.

Anyway, the topic today was on death. Mr. Bulaong was talking on how people transcend their bodies. I mean I could communicate with another person through various mediums yet if there really is a relationship, with that medium gone, we'd still be communicating. In a way, perhaps that's why I'm eager to meet people I meet online. Speaking of which...

Oi, Daimira, hope to meet you (and treat you out) next week. Yey! I finally know your real name. Call me obsessive-compulsive but the address book of my mobile phone has to have the complete names of people. ^^ I honestly don't feel comfortable filling in just "Daimira" in it.

And tomorrow I'll be treating out Dice to dinner. Ah, the privilege of having no school tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home