Sunday, September 22, 2002

Damn. I really should clean up the questionnaires my groupmates made for our Theo term paper. For one thing, it's confusing as it asks questions about relationship but you don't know if they're referring to homosexual ones or to heterosexual ones. For another, terms should be clarified or better stated. Some people might actually find it offensive.

And now, I suddenly have a craving/addiction to Combos (the snack). Mmmmm, cheese and salt.

God, I still can't get over the fact that Garrick broke his ankles. Not that I haven't done stupid things in my time. It's just that he's been reprimanding me often. =P Garrick's like the caring older brother I never had (yes, I have a brother, but as some might have figured out by now, I don't get along with my family, much less my relatives). Maybe September is a bad month, especially with all the storms and the tragedy that's been happening left and right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home