Sunday, September 22, 2002

I don't know how idiotic you can be, Garrick!!! Breaking both ankles?!?! In the bathroom?!?! I don't know if you're catching my clumsiness or something. The last time something horrible happened to me in the bathroom was when I pulled on the sliding doors a few years ago and because I misjudged my strength, they came off, landing on my foot. I forgot if it was on my left or on my right because a few months later, the same thing happened again, this time on the other foot. >.<

Speaking of accidents, I almost ran into a car this afternoon. I was walking downhill towards Virramall. I was in the downhill slope that leads to Mister Donut and since I wasn't exactly walking, a car suddenly pops out of nowhere and because of my momentum (and gravity), I couldn't stop. I almost hit it but I managed to jump and swerve a bit, glancing my arm on the car's rearview mirror.

Oh yeah, grandma's out of the hospital and she's back in her house now, although she's in the bed instead of the rocking chair she's usually in.

And I need to find gay college students I can interview for my group's Theo paper. It's regarding their relationships and I understand that's kind of a private thing so I can't just ask anyone I run into...

Lastly, Futurama just cracks me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home