Wednesday, September 18, 2002

I love walking. I really do. I mean it's the most common means of transportation. I walk from home to Megamall. Heck, I was even crazy enough to walk from Ateneo to Greenhills. Of course during those times, I was wearing tried and tested shoes. Today, I was forced to wear new shoes since my rubber shoes was wet from yesterday's rain, one pair of leather shoes is too worn out that I walk strangely with it, and the last pair of leather shoes is so ruined that if I step into a puddle, I might as well have not been wearing any shoes at all. It was so painful that walking around Megamall was already causing blisters.

I did manage to treat Erin and Chanty out this evening. Crept up on Chanty when she was in Powerbooks and followed her to Erin. As usual, there's an argument over where to eat. Chanty hates spicy food. I hate Chinese. Erin deduced either something American or Japanese. We were to decide either Sbarro or Pancake House. Chanty and Nissie felt like having Pancakes. I told them why not. Erin didn't know where Pancake House was. I didn't either (actually, as far as I know, there's no Pancake House in Megamall). Chanty commented that there's a Pancake House in every mall. -.-

So Sbarro it was. I even forgot my change but I rushed to the cashier and thankfully she had it set aside. It was nice conversing with the two. It's been quite some time since I last saw Chanty and quite some time since I had a good chat with Erin. It's a significant improvement over the phone calls I used to have with Erin during my fourth year in high school.

Chanty had to get to DLSU so we brought her to the MRT. Walking the distance from Sbarro to the MRT was pain. I was probably getting three to four blisters on each foot. On the way back to Megamall, my feet were already numb to the pain. Helped Erin look for her mom in an optical shop which is on the opposite side of the building. After that came the hard part: walking home.

I guess I could rant about Theology and Philosophy but well, I was really looking forward to dinner the entire day (actually the whole week), especially since I've given up hope on my crush. I guess it's a deficiency of mine: cheering other people up makes me happy. Is that so bad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home