Sunday, September 22, 2002

When I was in the US, one of the games I played with the family I was staying with was Mindtrap. It was a puzzle game with questions like "Someone was found dead. There were broken glasses everywhere and a puddle of water. How did he die?" and then some. I was talking about it with Erin and Chanty last Wednesday. I saw it in National Bookstore around seven years ago but it's not there anymore. The only other place I found it in was Gamer's HQ in Glorietta but even then, the thing was only out for rent, not for purchase. If there's something I really really want as a gift...

Speaking of gifts, I also got from Chris and Ellaine last week a book entitled "If... Questions for Teens". I don't know if that's the sense of humor Chris and Ellaine has, considering I just turned twenty and technically not a teenager anymore. Reminds me of the time when one of my classmates got a book entitled "How to Make Friends" for another classmate of mine.

At least it wasn't like the time when the class pooled their money to get a hooker for one of our classmate's birthday. Nope, sex wasn't involved although there was a lot of nudity and some pictures taken. Since it was held on a school day, I wasn't present. I didn't even know they got a hooker. >.< I was just told the next day and it was alluded to during the rest of the school year in high school.

To finish this anecdote of presents, my aunt Lorna often gave me wallets for my birthday. I don't know why but it happened consecutively for some years when I was in grade school or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home