Saturday, September 21, 2002

I would have written earlier if my brother wasn't using the phone at 1:30 am in the morning. Oh well, the difficulties of dial-up. So I slept.

If there's anything good that's been happning for the past week, it's that I've been well fed, especially since it was my birthday last Friday and I've been treating people out like there's no tomorrow. I actually spent more than half of my ampao (Chinese term for money gifts that are placed inside a red envelope) on treating people out. Do I regret it? Of course not. It was nice seeing and talking to old friends. *sigh* I wish I could do it more often.

Anyway, I spent most of the day cooked up in the room. I was even surfing the Internet when dad suddenly pops out and wants to take me out for a ride so that he can teach me to ride. As much as a spontaneous person I am, I don't like other people turning "spontaneous" on me, especially when it's obvious I'm busy doing something.

When evening came, I was supposed to meet some batchmates from Xavier at Congro Grill at 7 pm. By 7 pm, I was still at the house, waiting for my carpool to fetch me (they live in the next street). Apparently, they were waiting for Dragonball Z to finish. >.<

Got to Congo Grill at around 8 pm. Dennis, Hubert, Affie, Saturn, Budi, and accompanying girlfriend, were seated just by the entrance. Me, BJ (my carpool), Terence, and Mata arrived just in time because the food was just going to get served.

Hubert, who is known for his appetite, wanted to challenge me to match him when it came to rice. Budi offered himself but Hubert wanted me. I agreed. One hour later, Hubert had consumed two cups of normal rice and one garlic rice while I did the same.

Food was plentiful with sisig, crispy pata, and squid. There were also some other food stuff that I don't know what you call. Eat, drink, and be happy.

I also offered to play Warcraft 3 after but here are some replies:

Affie: Warcraft 3? Java na lang (How about Java instead).

Dennis: Have to pick up my parents.

Budi: *no explanation needed... girlfriend is beside him*

Budi: Saturn, bakit di mo kasama girlfriend mo? (Why isn't your girlfriend with you?)

Saturn: So that I can play afterwards. =P

Affie and Dennis are in UA&P and I think they're taking up IT. Affie tells me that he seldom has time for Warcraft 3 anymore. If it's not Java programming it's a term paper. And of course he also has John's PS2 and the only game he has is Tekken Tag. Warcraft 3? I don't think so.

So after dinner, the rest of us headed to Area 51 to play (because Blitzkreig and Powerplay were full). *sigh* It's been a long time since I last played Warcraft 3. Actually forgot my stack.

Managed to come home at around 1:30 am and not able to check email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home