Tuesday, August 20, 2002

I'm supposed to be reviewing for my Philosophy orals tomorrow but I'm just not in the mood to read Marcel. I mean I've read it several times before so reading it again gives me no pleasure at all. There's just no motivation for me yet I know I need to review. Oh well.

I hope the rain doesn't cause classes to be suspended tomorrow. There'll be hell to pay if it does.

Quark Henares did pass by CCHQ today. Should I consider him as a celebrity? Naaah...

Oh yeah, I also saw the girl who bought the Cho Hakkai plushie. Apparently, she's been eyeing it for quite some time and has been giving the opportunity for other people to "buy" it. I was a day late and she took it upon herself to have it on reserve.

She's from Miriam, by the way, and cute. I don't remember her name, especially since I don't think I ever asked it. *sigh*

I was also looking for Yami no Matsuei mp3s at Google and it proved to be easier than my previous attempts to look for anime mp3s. I mean on the first search page, there already was a useful link. I wish this was always the case...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home