Thursday, July 25, 2002

I woke up today just in time to watch Saiyuki. Perhaps it's fate. Anyway, I feel that what AXN is showing is the second season rather than the start... Oh yeah, the opening theme sounds like something from Guilty Gear.

Oh yeah, just read WotC's update on their Wheel of Time RPG... they're not going to release any new products anymore. Great. That's an update?

Anyway, I managed to wake up "early" despite only five hour's sleep. Of course that didn't do me any good since I spent the next four and a half hours sitting on duty for the Comic Collective's booth.

Of course it's during this time that I was trying to sell the chocnut Erin gave me. It's not as easy as it looks since people want to buy them per piece rather than by the pack.

During history, it's surprising that Ambeth Ocampo didn't give us a quiz. Then again, he made us watch a long and boring film about Holy Week just to show how our old religious practice is incorporate into folk catholicism. And he did give us funny stories: In a town, the yearly procession was not held on one occassion. Why? Because the person who plays the role of the Virgin Mary was pregnant. -.-

Then it was off to nonfiction where I unloaded the rest of my chocnuts to my teachers. Didn't bother giving the "other half" of my journal since I haven't cut it yet. Speaking of cutting, I got a cold yesterday from Wednesday's cutting on the floor (since I don't have a table in my room). I'm highly allergic to dust and when I'm sitting on the floor, that's already close proximity. *achoo!*

Of course the one thing I hate about Thursdays is coming home at around 8 pm. I eat dinner and by then, I start feeling drowsy. To top it off, my ISP was going haywire so I couldn't exactly proceed with my daily surfing. And Erin's blog still isn't up. To top it off, I still don't know if Steph's mad at me or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home