Wednesday, July 24, 2002

*yawn*

The first thing that wakes me up today is the... rain.

I was able to meet with Erin yesterday at CCHQ. Since she didn't know where the place was, I had to stay outside the FBR building, waiting for her. Accompanied her to the shop and she really liked the place.

I realized that carrying one dozen packs of chocnut can be quite heavy.

Since I still had an hour left before my carpool leaves since yesterday was half-day, I hung out at the LitSoc booth for a change. At last, I was finally able to find someone who has seen the movie of The Princess Bride. Lent Mai Mai the book and then later went to Bel to meet Joel.

Joel kindly brought me home so I had enough time to get some sleep, check my mail, and print out all my journal entries for nonfiction. And then I realized that my notebook didn't have enough space left for entries.

Went to Robinsons and bought myself a new black notebook and a silver pen. Mars, my current DM, got mad at me as I was pointing out some rules I thought he missed out. And then we were off to Wesley's place, which is in between Greenhills West and the row of restaurants at Wilsons.

To make a long story short, we waited for two hours before the game started and there were only five of us total. Still, we had fun and left Wesley's place at 1 am.

Which explains why I'm sleepy right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home