Friday, July 19, 2002

Perhaps I did the bravest thing I could do yesterday: not talk to Steph. Saw her when I arrived at school and she was talking to her friend, Annet. Waved but she didn't seem to see me. Should I approach and talk to her? Since I'm in ultraparanoid mode, perhaps I shouldn't as it's when I exert too much effort that my friends start becoming less of a friend.

Anyway, spent my four hour break at Ateneo's library steps, just reading. It's different from the past week where I'd be usually playing Warcraft 3 or out somewhere. Being stationary in one place was painful to my ass since the library steps aren't exactly chairs. It's not what it used to be.

I was rushing to get to Glorietta 4 by 6:30 pm since I had an appointment with Scythe. Of course by the time I got there at 6:30 pm, Scythe was still at the MRT station. >.<

I don't know why but the more I see a person, the more beautiful they get. Of course there's also the fact that Scythe's hair was really really long.

Me: When did you last cut your hair?

Scythe: Two years ago.

I guess I really have a fetish for long hair. Steph, of course, with look beautiful no matter what her hair length. =)

Anyway, Scythe, Arriana, and me didn't get to watch a movie. Instead, they just ate and we strolled around, visiting Gamer's HQ and A Different Bookstore. Good news is that A Different Bookstore is having a branch at the Podium, which means I don't have to resort to using the MRT just to get good books.

And my D&D game supposedly today got cancelled, renewed, and who know's what now that it's raining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home