Monday, July 22, 2002

Sleepiness gets the better of me. Which is why I try to avoid eating in the first place.

For one thing, I was supposed to fix my character for the PBEM (play by email) I have, rewrite my nonfiction for Thursday, and fix my bag last night. Unfortunately, I never got to do any of those stuff and I can't cram them this morning since I have duty for my non-accredited org.

On the other hand, I've discovered the joy of reading again, and this time, I'm reading Asimov's Foundation. "Violence is the last resort of the incompetent."

Finally had poetry class after two weeks of endless holidays. I thought afternoon classes would be cancelled because of the Sona but apparently, that's not the case for Ateneo. In the meanwhile, managed to play Warcraft 3. Lost our last battle though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home