Sunday, May 19, 2002

For the past few days, I've been trying to write something new for my other BLOG but I just can't seem to get around doing it. There always seems to be something distracting me, either it's a new book to read, a show to watch, beating my high score in Pinball, or just plain sleepiness.

Anyway, my parents finally arrived from Australia so gone are my days of being home alone. I met Benj at the EDSA Shrine this morning and he managed to sneak up on me. I finally got a copy of Microsoft Office so now I have no excuse not to write.

Got to finish reading The King's Buccaneer and instead of moving on to the Riftwar Legacy, I decided to take a break and read something different. From my library of unread books, I chose Philip Pullman's Golden Compass (a.k.a. Northern Lights and the first book of His Dark Matters trilogy). Besides, my friend Mia has yet to finish reading that book, if I'm not mistaken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home