Wednesday, June 21, 2006

[Blog Entry] Black Eye, Stranger in a Strange Land

Black Eye


No, I don't have one, but ever since Sunday, it feels like I have one. My notorious stye has resurfaced, plaguing my vision and general wellness. Regular shampoo-ing of my eye lashes are of no avail. The fact that I'm under the weather these days doesn't help either.

Stranger in a Strange Land

While I've been living the past few months like a hermit, disappearing from the face of the earth, I emerge from my cave once in a while. Paid a visit to Mega Mall last Saturday to see this year's toy con, and well, suffice to say I'm a stranger to the world. I saw some familiar faces, but there's really an awkwardness when you haven't talked to the other person for weeks, months, years. Aside from the hi's and the hello's, I'm at a loss for words, and the other person seems ready to move on with their lives. The fact that you're in a crowded, loud room doesn't help either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home