Sunday, June 05, 2005

[Blog Entry] Interview

Interview

Here are The Official Interview Game Rules:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

If you don’t have a blog, I will still ask you 5 unique questions and you can post your answers here.

From Elbert:

1. You have been assigned the keeper of the Library of Alexandria, or something of a similar nature. What will you rename the place into, and what three books will you ban forever from entering the annals of said library (and, of course, why)?

I’d probably just call it The Collection. Me believing in free speech and all (and ignorant of all the body of work available in the world), no books will be banned.

2. What period in your life would you most like to revisit, and what period would you most like to just erase from your memory?

The period I will probably want to revisit would be my years in college. I was at the peak of my health, I had lots of free time, and yes, I had an allowance. Not to mention I had little emotional baggage (well, except during my first year).

As for erasing, I don’t think I’d like to erase any period from my mind. I’ve always believed that knowledge can lead to wisdom (but not necessarily all the time). I wouldn’t be the person I am now if it weren’t for my past experiences, both good and bad. If I forgot about it, maybe I’d act differently, probably for the worse.

3. Anime is scary, and you've just been transformed into a live-action anime-inspired freak of nature! Would you rather have massive anime peepers, or would you rather be superdeformed.

I’d have both, superdeformed during the comedic moments, and large eyes when I’m dead serious. It also makes it easier for people not to misinterpret when I’m joking and when I’m not.

4. In the newly-established utopian government of the world, you are asked to choose an integral high-ranking position. Fictional or otherwise, in which department would you assign yourself, and why?

I’d assign myself in the think tank department. Because that’s what I do best: look at existing scenarios, discover their strengths and weaknesses, and give recommendations. I wouldn’t mind being part of the think tank that was in charge of the world. Mind you, I’m there to advise, not to make the actual decisions.

5. Western medicine, or Eastern herbals?

Whatever proves to be the most effective. Or the least painful. I mean contrary to popular belief, acupuncture does hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home