Wednesday, May 04, 2005

[Blog Entry] Grounded, Events, Happy Birthday

Grounded

Phone line's busted again, so it seems that any Internet for me will be relegated to pre-office hours (thankfully, the office has a broadband connection, something which my home is missing).

Events

The next few days has lots in store for people if they choose to take advantage of it. I mean tomorrow is the Animax Convention entitled Robo Dream at Glorietta. I really wish I could go but I have work here at the office. Also on the same day will be Cast's comic workshops at the Powerbook branch in Greenbelt (which is walking distance from the convention).

On Saturday, there's the blogging summit entitled iBlog. But more importantly, it's also Free Comic Book Day. Normally there'd be hype about it since CCHQ gives away free comics but alas, I mourn an old friend. Hopefully Druid's Keep, one of the newest comic book stores in the South, keeps on the tradition. In the meantime, I'll probably enjoy FCBD at my favorite local comic store, Comic Quest.

Happy Birthday!

It's my dad's birthday today. Actually, April and May are busy dates for me because the birthday of my parents and sister fall under these months.

Spent the traditional practice of eating miswa (noodles with egg) for breakfast to commemorate long life and to celebrate the birthday of my dad. It's probably been a long time since I said "I love you" to my dad, which I quicky amended. Despite my father not being a man of many words (except when he's in sermon mode or drunk), he clearly loves his family.

For the Guys: Zhang Zhi Yi or Aubrey Miles?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home