Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Preparation

Right now I'm in that phase of life where past experiences seem like a preparation for the present. I think some people understand what I mean. It's like getting rejected a hundred times and then you finally meet the right girl but this time, you know how to act and behave. Or like encountering a project before so that when it's handed to you, you know the procedures and don't waste time deliberating should I do this or that. Or it's simply not the first time that you've stumbled so that the next time you fall down, you know you can get back up again.

Work has been quite hectic and while people are going to start their vacation soon, the next four months will be my equivalent of hell week.

Carpal Tunnel Syndrom

On a side note, here's a link detailing info on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Keyboard and mouse users beware.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home