Monday, March 14, 2005

Links (with comments!)

Stolen from Eula_Tequila: Army frowns on Dungeons & Dragons. Actually surprising to me but it's not like I'm not used to discrimination because of my hobby...

Top Ten Fantasy Literature which my friend got from who-knows-where. If you know your fantasy, you'll probably get a laugh. I mean the writer dislikes shit-lit (I don't mean that it's crap, but it's more fun than intellectually rewarding) like R.A. Salvatore, David Eddings, and Conan, but includes in her list debatable shit-lit material like Wheel of Time and Sean Russel.

From The Absolutely Weird Bookshelf 100 Best Fantasy Novels is cute and at least has no pretensions unlike the list of the one stated above.

And of course, here's the SF site's Editor's Choice for 2004. I can't wait for the reader's choice to see the discrepancy. I mean here's last year's editor's choice and here's the reader's choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home