Sunday, December 26, 2004

Insanity Formula

After being plagued by Cthullu, I came up with this:

In one month, if I don't find anything good to read, I will go insane.

In three weeks, if I haven't made my pilgrimage to bookstores everywhere, I will go insane.

In two weeks, if I haven't seen or talked to a pretty girl, I will go insane.

In one week, if I don't go to an event where I'm with friends (i.e. convention, cosplay, RPG game) and I participate a lot, I will go insane (blame it on the school system where we have 5 days of studying, 1 day to offer to God and family, and 1 day for personal enjoyment).

In six days, if I don't write anything new, I will go insane.

In five days, If I haven't visited my favorite haunts (i.e. Comic Quest, Gamer's Shop, bookstores, etc.), I will go insane.

In four days, if I don't have an intelligent conversation with someone (sorry, text messages and blog comments aren't included), I will go insane.

In three days, if I don't go to a place where there's lots of people (i.e. malls, schools, etc.), I will go insane.

In two days, if I don't get out and walk, I will go insane.

In 24 hours, if I don't get to see anything good (TV show, movie, etc.), I will go insane.

In 18 hours, if I don't get to check my email or check other people's blogs, I will go insane.

In 12 hours, if I don't check my cellphone (in the off-chance somebody actually cared to send me text messages), I will go insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home