Sunday, December 19, 2004

Curiosity

One of the things which will probably be the death of me is my curiosity. Or rather, the method of how I appease it. I'm blunt and ask my questions straight out. I ask even when it's at the wrong moments. Or I flip from one subject to another. Or sometimes, my questions just come out as plain insulting (even if I don't mean it to be so). I guess all I can do now is just plain apologize. A year ago, I'd probably ask other people to be more considerate and bear with my bluntness. But right now, the question I'm asking myself is why am I expecting other people to change? Sure, it would be more difficult if it was me who had to change, me who had to be more sensitive to other people. But aren't I asking the same from them? It's time I take my medicine, even if it's unpleasant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home