Saturday, June 05, 2004

Cleaning

While I admit I'm a spontaneous, scatterbrain person, I'm an obsessive-compulsive at heart (it's another of those internal paradoxes).

So yesterday, I did finally start cleaning my room. And in addition to finding out I don't have enough shelf space for my books, it's even more annoying to arrange them and there are gaps (because the books have either 1) haven't been returned [reminds several people reading this blog], 2) they've mysteriously "disappeared", or 3) they haven't been published yet). I mean I want to keep things organized so that they'll stay organized... if there's a gap, I might have to reorganize the entire shelf just because book #1 that was loaned out for the past year just got returned today.

And of course, there's the problem of dust, and I do have allergies, so I start sneezing once I've started cleaning. And to make matters worse...

Broken Plumbing

Currently can't take a bath at my bathroom because the plumbing's broken and it hasn't been fixed yet.

It also surprises me what kind of insects are thriving in there. Finding cobwebs in your toothbrush is not a good sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home