Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Web Updates

I think it's about time I bury some of my blogs, because honestly, I haven't been updating them (and have no plans to do so in the future). Why waste precious bandwidth? My only loss is that I can't archive it, but then again, not all of those posts are really worth archiving.

Aside from putting in something that's worth mentioning, it's also a person's responsibility to update their web pages (and a lot of us, myself included, are guilty of this). Yes, putting up a web page is the easiest thing to do. Maintaining it, on the other hand, is the more difficult task.

On a side note, just updated my links, killing off dead blogs and those that haven't been updated for a year.

I'd also like to mention that my LJ links is quite long, so I really didn't bother posting them each individually in my links. That's what LJ's are for!

Public Emails

It's only recently that I've been wary of giving my email out in public. And the biggest reason for me to do so is because of spammers. And spammers today have diverse emails, from plain text to those with images (and even viruses!). I foresee in the future when it'll include other forms of multimedia as well, from sound clips to movies, etc. And the worst part is that you have no say in it. It'll just pop up in your mailbox and it's instant advertising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home