Friday, October 24, 2003

Sick

I have a cold. And not getting good sleep for the past few days doesn't help either.

Book Spree

Went to Glorietta yesterday though and visited the four bookstores there (A Different Bookstore, Goodwill, Powerbooks, and Bibliarch, in that order). Left the mall with four plastic bags from four different bookstores.

Agh. I'm not supposed to be spending this much. And I haven't even done my Christmas shopping yet (mental note: mail Vern her gift before the start of December).

Lost Time

Most of my days have been spent eating and sleeping. I feel so unproductive. Then again, I have a cold.

Had to cancel my trip with Vin to Batangas, and my workshop also got cancelled. Which means more time for me to recuperate, and for me to enjoy reading my two new D&D books (Book of Exalted Deeds and Miniatures Handbook).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home