Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Managed to get out of the house and actually do something. Met up with Athene (who's as pretty as ever) to get Steph's Arislan #1. Athene still calls me uke. >.< After that, I had an impromptu meeting with Krizelle at Glorietta.

Krizelle: Why do you have a jacket?

Me: This is the Philippines we're talking about. The sun shines and rains at the same time.

And sure enough, it rains when I get home. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Athene told me that Feata (I still don't know how to get there) is having a sale. I asked if me and Krizelle could go there, but unfortunately, we couldn't since Krizelle's sister was out shopping. So instead, we headed to Kero's house to give him cake and Krizelle needed to get some things from him. Since I had nothing better to do, I tagged along.

This is the second time I've been to Kero's house. Of course the first time involved waiting outside the gate for an hour or so. This time, I managed to get inside and oogle at all the anime VCDs and DVDs there. Found out Robert got robbed and Paul dropped by just before we left.

The MRT trip home was freaky since it stopped twice at inappropriate places. When I got to the Ortigas station, I got off and was daunted by the strong rains (must not let the Arislan manga get wet!). Anyway, when I got home, everything was drenched: my jacket, my shirt, my pants, my shoes, my socks... it's a good thing my phone's waterproof, and my wallet is being protected by a thick layer of cloth. My plastic folder was sturdy enough that the Arislan manga didn't get wet.

And now, I'm facing what I hate about New Year: the smoke. Oh yeah, I think The Two Towers will be showing here on Jan. 5, 2002.

Right now, I'd write everyone emails but I fear the smoke, so I'll do it tomorrow. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home