Monday, December 30, 2002

Since I don't have anyone to scan my pics of C3 (and sick Elbert hasn't given me the pics of my room yet), I'll just do the next best thing: refer you to someone else.

I must admit, I'm impressed with the guy. He flew in all the way from Singapore just to see the con.

Anyway, I thought my heart would stop since I might see a pic of my crush. At first glance, I was safe. But on careful observation (you know, looking at the background and seeing if you see a familiar face), well, let's just say right now, I'm depressed. *sigh*

I guess it's just as well that I'm trapped here in the house. I'd only be emitting a depressive aura and believe me, when I'm depressed, people will feel it. And which is why some people think I'm pathetic...

Forgive me if I'm not in the festive mood. Aside from the depression, I haven't done any of my homework yet. And my parents ruined the past two weeks by bringing me to Chinese restaurants (which I hate) and feeding me nothing but seafood. Ugh. Lost my taste for shrimp. Even declined tempura the other day, and that's something I haven't done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home