Monday, November 04, 2002

So I went to school to get a new advisement and check my potential subjects for next semester. I saw several people lining up at various places. So it was enrollment for the Sophomores. Yes, I just saw a preview of the enrollment hell I will have a few days from now.

I had to wait awhile at the IS department as several people were having problems with their classes and Dr. Brion was quite busy. And since I didn't want to walk home, probably in the rain like last time, I had the driver fetch me at 5 pm. So what did I do for seven hours?

CCHQ was open early. *gasp* I met Khristine and Katherine's father. No new stuff yet (which is a mix of good and bad). Did see a lot of people though.

Oi, Dang, my dear stalker, I know where you live. ^^

Tanya did drop by although she left before her other friends could arrive. My Coraline ended up with Zena and strangely enough, I think I have an infatuation with Karen (of course I only got to say hi to her during that encounter). >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home