Thursday, November 07, 2002

Today was horrible. For one, I didn't get enough sleep since rats have appeared after one week of tranquility and I was in paranoid-mode during the evening/early morning. That and the fact I had to wake up at around 4 am.

As usual, enrollment was hell. I finished enrolling for my majors by around 10 am (grrr... the sophomores took up all the nonfiction slots) but had to kill several hours since my lottery schedule was at 3:40 pm, and the cashier closes at 4 pm.

And you know what? When it's finally my turn, I find out I'm not elidgible to finish my enrollment today since I failed my theology and the priority goes to the other students in that subject. Which means I have to go back to school tomorrow. >.<

Oh yeah, it's only today that I discovered my classes start on Monday, not on Wednesday as I thought it would be. And Steph has a new funky hairdo but that's what her friends are telling me. Haven't seen her.

And CCHQ has new Chobits plushies, Clamp Northside, the Saiyuki Movie artbook, and Saiyuki plushies (no more Hakkai though).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home