Friday, October 18, 2002

Well, my blog list is already quite long, although not long enough for me to get tired reading them (I miss Daphne and Pam's journal). Oi, Jobert, what's the URL of your blog?

Anyway, finally managed to get out of the house today. I haven't gone out for the past two days and I had to go to school to submit my nonfiction papers. The I.S. department was relocating so I had to submit my paper to Dr. Liwag's desk in the psychology department. Then, off to you know where.

I was expecting Mich to go since she did ask me what time CCHQ opened. Well, she didn't. And the Lain artbook is still there dear, so you better save up. Can't say the same though for the Hamtaro artbook and the Xenogears artbook.

John managed to drop by for me to loan him the Fushigi CD but he forgot to bring the Vandread 2nd stage VCDs I wanted to borrow (or any anime for that matter). He then went with Bart to her house and they told me they'd come back for me so that they can ransack my room for books. Well, they didn't come back.

Also saw Elbert and managed to coerce him into loaning me DVDs for the sem break. I also loaned him T.H. White's Once and Future King. I haven't even opened it from the plastic yet.

Wheee! Saw the Miriam girls like Tanya, Zena, and Meia. Also met one of their friends who studies in Ateneo and is in second year. Forgot her name. But she has a boyfriend who's in Ateneo high. And she resembles Tanya (same hair, same waistline, etc...). Anyway, point of the story is that she referred to me as "Ela's Charles". Oh. I'm now referred to as that. -.- Apparently, I met them before in the Lord of the Rings premiere in Megamall. I just didn't remember. >.< Of course it's not the first time that I forgot someone cute...

Dennis (yes Jobert, Dennis "super-robot" Ching) dropped by looking for RPG stuff. Well, CCHQ can only acquire White Wolf stuff so...

Khristine misplaced her phone and we couldn't contact it since it was one bar when she last saw it and when I tried to call, it was out of coverage area.

Managed to get home by hitching a ride with Khristine and Katherine. Apparently, CCHQ was supposed to be in Connecticut, in the place where UCC Cafe is located. Oh wow. It could have been walking distance from my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home