Friday, October 18, 2002

Since I have nothing else to write, I'll just repeat what I told Elbert and Khristine about the infestation in my house:

Right now, I'm sharing the room with a rat. I've cleaned up the place and I still can't find the rat hole, or wherever the rat is hiding.

My bathroom has an ant colony that comes out when the sun sets and I tried killing them once but the next day, their population seemed to double. *.*

Of course insects occasionally crawl out of the keyboard and some flying bugs land on my monitor and I have to wipe off their blood from the screen once I squish them.

My parent's room is home to various insects that hop, fly, and crawl. Of course it's only me that notices it but that's only because their room only exists so that they can sleep in it and nothing else. The insects come in through the window since it's only wire that separates them from the room.

A lizard comes out at night to crawl all over the kitchen sink and cockroaches also lurk on the kitchen floor.

Yes, I want to move out of the house for the infestation alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home