Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Right now, I'm thinking of a witty way to narrate my day. But I can't. Elbert told me the other day to meet him at CCHQ by 10 am. But along the way, he sent me a text message saying he'll be late. So I was there, waiting for the shop to open. Thankfully, Tanya, Karen, and an Atenean (I honestly forgot her name... the one with the Atenean high boyfriend) were there, waiting for the rest of the "Miriam girls" to arrive.

Right now, I'm envying the Miriam students. I mean if they can finish enrollment by 10 am, that's something to brag about. Unfortunately, can't say the same for Ateneo. Will probably spend the whole day enrolling for next sem's classes.

As can be expected, CCHQ was filled with Miriam students and they soon left for Greenhills. *sigh*

I forgot to bring the Metropolis DVD I'm supposed to give to Elbert but I did bring the tape of last night's episode of Pipol which involved interviewing various Filipino comic artists. He loaned me some DVDs and some books. I wonder when I'll finally get to watch them. Still have to reply to Jobert's PBEM.

Because I am lazy and not quite familiar with the commuting route, I hitched a ride with Elbert to SM North EDSA and got home from there.

When I got home, I did my favorite pastime: sleep!

Oh yeah, and the government has supposedly captured those responsible for the bombings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home