Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Had to go to school today since I didn't know when my grades will be released nor when enrollment will be. I guess it wouldn't have been so bad if the rat hadn't kept me up all night. I heard it moving from the roof to the back of my room to near where my computer is. >.< And my brother was pestering me yesterday and today troubleshooting the computer downstairs since it couldn't connect to the ISP smoothly. Anyone care to educate me about DSL? Does PLDT have to upgrade the phone lines or anything? I guess I'm still shocked that half the population of Korea has broadband, much less Internet access.

I didn't see my Philosophy nor Theo grades at school. Oh well. As I was walking towards CCHQ, I ran into Kat.

Kat: Have you seen Chinny lately?

Me: Ummmm... Chinny doesn't study here [Ateneo] anymore. She's in UA&P...

Kat: Oh.

And of course, it's just my luck. While at the parking lot on the way to gate 3, I saw an all-too familiar vehicle. It was my crush's car. Now what could she be doing in Ateneo? None of my business.

Of course I was also supposed to meet Scythe that day and introduce her to the shop that is CCHQ. But before she arrived, Mich dropped by. Well, I did discover she has a thing for *young* boys. And I don't get it at how you can buy 3 mangas of +Anima but not the Lain artbook. -.-

And of course, Scythe was late, so Mich had to wait awhile. And when she had to go, Scythe arrives.

Of course when Scythe leaves, Arianna comes by an hour later. And thanks to her, I inadvertedly have a new stalker. I don't even know her name. >.< Yes, I have a new stalker. Not a new stalkee, S-T-A-L-K-E-R. As in someone who's stalking me. Well, at least it's a girl. I think. =P

Went home with Ari via the jeep, which I haven't ridden in quite some time. And I probably would have hitched all the way to Centerpoint again if it weren't for Arianna. Honestly, if she didn't tell me to get down, I would have probably passed by EDSA.

And when I get home, my mom messed up my timer recording by plucking in a tape of hers to record the telenovelas on GMA 7. On the good news (for me), Ateneo won against UE in the UAAP vs NCAA games.

Now I wonder if I should put a link to Jobert's blog or not. Is it too private or is it okay to be public?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home