Friday, October 25, 2002

Mich, if my last entry grossed you, it's only because I'm blunt and tactless. =P Hey, I was never known for my charm. Honesty, yes. Tact, no.

Didn't do much after that episode. Well, my random quote count is somewhere around 50+ and I'm not exactly in the mood to read as of the moment, although I did start with Scott McCloud's Understanding Comics which Elbert loaned me.

Just finished watching Justice League and you'd think that the martians being powerful and possessing all these wacky powers, that they'd get exterminated by these aliens whose weakness is sunlight. And why doesn't Superman use his heat vision until the end or the Martian Manhunter use his intangibility when he was captured? I should know better than to debate cartoon logic...

Speaking of cartoons, Dexter's Lab "Ego Trip" was rather short. If it wasn't for all the commercials and the fact that it started late, it probably runs only for 45 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home