Monday, October 21, 2002

As usual with the lethargy that comes with rainy days, I've been sleeping.

Mental note to self: watch the Dexer's Lab movie on Cartoon Network on Friday, 8 pm.

And Yoru dear, you're trying too hard to be a stalker. =P

Anyway, I'm bored to death staying here in the house. I want to go out. With someone. I need a social life. But I can't have one. One of the reasons is that I'm broke. ^^

I think it's a healthy sign for the country where the citizens are still going out to the malls when there is a bomb threat. At least we're continuing to live our lives in spite of the fear the terrorists are generating. I mean if we stop going out everytime there's a bomb threat, what would happen to the country? And it's helping our economy as well. Look at what happened to the US after 9-11. They were so depressed that they didn't go shopping so there was a drop in their economy for quite some time (of course the sad thing there is that the Philippines has their eggs in one basket so when the US economy dropped, so did ours).

Obviously, I'm bored to death to write about this stuff. Maybe once I shake off my drowsiness and resume clarity of thought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home