Thursday, August 22, 2002

Arianna sent me a text message asking me if I knew who Anne Bishop was and where I can get copies of her books since it was not available at the usual shops I go to avail of SF&F. I told her I didn't know her but I could find out. I also told her she should have told me last week since a friend was going to the U.S. and I gave him money (along with a list of books to buy) last week. And then Arianna tells me it's okay, and that it was Tin who was looking for copies of Bishop's books.

When I went home, I looked through my Ultimate Encyclopedia of Fantasy. I was surpised. I didn't see Anne Bishop's name. It led me to the conclusion that Bishop was probably a SF writer.

And then I checked Amazon.com and saw that Anne Bishop was a Fantasy writer, not SF. The reason she was not in my book is because her works have been recently written (1999). Oh. It just surprised me that Tin is reading a recently published SF&F book. Anne Bishop must be really good to catch her attention. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home