Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Here again, I find myself reading myself to death.

I'm supposed to go out with Jobert and Cyril today to play Warcraft but obviously, they're late as usual in picking me up. But who am I to complain since I'm the one hitching a ride?

That aside, I never realized how short The Riftwar Legacy is. I mean I only started reading last Tuesday afternoon and now I'm in the last book, Tears of the Gods, halfway through. Or maybe I'm just in the reading mood instead of dallying with Pinball and the like.

On a side note, I've been posting more than usual. Maybe it's the boredom, and maybe it's the new computer, but either way, it's better for everyone. Then again, I honestly don't think anyone reads this stuff aside from Benj and Garr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home