Friday, November 11, 2005

[Plug] Siglo: Passion Bulk Discounts!

Siglo: Passion Bulk Discounts!


In case you don't know, you can now make pre-orders of Siglo: Passion from either Comic Quest or Fully Booked, and avail of a huge discount (P500 instead of paying the P850 retail price).

If you're buying three or more copies though, you can get a bulk discount and pay P400 for each copy. But it's an offer that can only be availed if you order directly from Nautilus Comics. So contact either Jaime or Elbert directly if you're interested.

On a side note, friends (and by friend, I mean someone that's not a stranger and not just someone that links to my blog or livejournal) interested in getting Siglo: Passion as a Christmas present can leave a comment. Amidst plotting revenge and world domination, I'll be giving away some free copies (coming from my own pocket, mind you, and not a promo of Nautilus Comics). I'll probably do an electronic raffle or something (I'll assign you a number and use the random number feature of the calculator). Depending on my mood on Dec. 10, I'll be giving away at least 2 copies. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home